Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reviewing Old Movies



I'm not sure why I thought you'd be interested in reviewing my thoughts on these movies, but I'm taking the Movies Page off the blog.  I made it up a year or so after I started The Dragon's Cache, and I've written more about some of these movies, as well as a few others since, such as "Despicable Me 2" and "Man Of Steel." They're all good movies, and important to me for one reason or another. So If you're interested in discovering why, you can check these entries out one last time.  

Incidentally, the photo depicts a historic cinema in the city of Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii.  Cinemas aren't nearly as big as they used to be, and the excess space of this one has been utilized by newer businesses.  For example, a restaurant operates directly beneath this marque.  Imagine going into a restaurant, like we did, and wondering where we buy our tickets, and finally having one of the patrons give us directions on how to get to the present cinema.  I guess it's just as well we arrived early that night.

Dragon Dave

Related Dragon Cache entries
John Carter
The Second Coming of John Carter
Actors, Heroes, and Ambitions

Last Chance Harvey
Propelled By Hope

Men in Black
Men in Black: Inspiring a Franchise

Paul Blart, Mall Cop
Paul Blart, Thanksgiving Man

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Sherlock Holmes: The New Bond

Star Wars
A Quiet Man in the Star Wars Universe 

No comments:

Post a Comment